Currently, Locind has 6 separate shipping regions. Each shipping region has its own rates and destinations they apply to.
● A, B, C–Albania, Andorra, Austria, Belarus, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic
● D, E, F–Denmark, Estonia, Faroe Islands, Finland, France
● G, H, I, J–Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Guernsey, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Jersey
● L, M, N–Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Malta, Moldova, Monaco, Montenegro, Netherlands
● P, S–Poland, Portugal, Romania, San Marino, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Svalbard and Jan Mayen, Sweden
● U, V–Ukraine, United Kingdom, Vatican City
3. EFTA STATES
● Iceland, Liechtenstein, Norway, Switzerland
5. AUSTRALIA / NZ
All other countries and territories not mentioned above, excluding Cuba, Crimea, Iran, North Korea, and Syria, as Locind doesn't ship to these destinations.
Usually, it takes 3–7 days to fulfill an order, after which it’s shipped out. The shipping time depends on your location, but can be estimated as follows:
● USA: 3–6 business days
● Europe: 5–8 business days
● Australia: 2–14 business days
● Japan: 3–8 business days
● International: 8–20 business days
We work with an on-demand order fulfillment company with facilities worldwide!
An additional customs and tax fee can occur on international orders. This fee is not in our control and is assessed by your local customs office. Customs policies vary widely for every country so please check with your local customs office directly to see if they apply duties and taxes to your purchases.
Before getting in touch with us, please help us out by doing the following:
● Check your shipping confirmation email for any mistakes in the delivery address.
● Ask your local post office if they have your package.
● Stop by your neighbors in case the courier left the package with them.
If the shipping address was correct, and the package wasn't left at the post office or at your neighbor’s, get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number.
If you did find a mistake in your delivery address, we can send you a replacement order, but shipping will be at your own cost.
We work with a print-on-demand drop shipper. They have locations worldwide, so depending on where you are, your orders are printed and shipped from the facility that can do it most efficiently!
We’re so sorry if the product you ordered arrived damaged. To help us resolve this for you quickly, please email us at email@example.com within a weeks' time with photos of the damaged product, your order number, and any other details you may have about your order. We’ll get back to you with a resolution as soon as possible!
For logistical reasons, items in the same purchase will sometimes be sent in separate packages, even if you've specified combined shipping. Please keep this in mind when receiving deliveries.
Refunds are only offered to customers that receive the wrong items or damaged items. If any of these apply, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with photos of wrong/damaged items and we’ll sort that out for you.
At this time, we don't offer exchanges. If you’re unsure which size would fit better, check out our sizing charts—we have one for every item listed on our store, in the product description section. Though rare, it's possible that an item you ordered was mislabelled. If that’s the case, please let us know at email@example.com within a week after receiving your order. Include your order number and photos of the mislabeled item, and we’ll send you a new one, or issue a refund!